Once a quarter
- Update WordPress/plugins/theme
- Test contact forms
- Quick visual check
Once a year
- Full site click-through
- Full site raw backup
- Payments are required to be paid via paypal on a yearly auto-payment plan.
- Full site raw backup will be done when you first signup, then again yearly at a time I designate.
- If your site has specific needs that aren’t covered in the standard plan, we will work up a custom plan for you with a quote.
What Maintenance Plan Does NOT include*
- Changes to site content (text, photos, phone numbers, etc)
- Changes to the design of the site
- “Site Down” or troubleshooting not relating to wordpress or plugin updates
- Replacing a problem plugin
- Moving the website to a new host
- Managing domain renewal and DNS
- Hack recovery
- Third-party accounts (ie an external client management system or appointment scheduler that resides on a different server).
Feel free to contact me for any of the above, but be aware that it will be billed at my normal hourly rate.
*This is not an all-inclusive list. If you’re unsure if something is included in the maintenance plan, just shoot me an email and ask.
FYI, What I do the First Time
- Verify site is using security plugin
- Verify site is using auto-backup plugin
- Verify site is using good login credentials
- Clean up unused plugins and themes
- Run full raw backup
- Set up webmaster@ email forwarder (for any signups or subscriptions that are needed in the future)
- Set up dedicated wp login for client (in case you need to reset your password, I won’t get locked out)